Viddler is an interactive online video platform which allows users to upload, share, enhance, tag, comment on, and form groups around videos, except downloading from the website. So what if you find some favorite videos on Viddler and want to download and save them to Mac for enjoyment offline? It's easy. In this article, I will teach you the easiest method to download Viddler videos.
- Part 1. The Best Viddler Downloader for Mac OS X
- Part 2. How to Download Videos from Viddler.com on Mac
Part 1. Get to Know Viddler Video Donwloader for Mac
One of your choices is to use a great Viddler Video Downloader to download any video you like on Viddler. iTube Studio for Mac, is undoubtedly your best choice. Note: Windows users can download iTube Studio for Windows, which works well with Windows operating system, including Windows 10.
Why Choose This Viddler Video Downloader Software:
- Requiring one click, you can save videos not only from Viddler but also from many other websites, including YouTube, Dailymotion, Facebook, Vimeo and more.
- convert videos, letting you to convert your files to other media formats so that you can watch videos on different devices.
- It is equipped with a video player, which can enhance your viewing experience.
Part 2. Step-by-Step Guide on Downloading Videos from Viddler.com
Before video download, you need to download this smart program, if you don't already have. After that, launch this program installer for installation. iTube Studio for Mac will automatically run once installation is finished. Windows users please follow the same tutorial.
What You Will Need:
iTube Studio for Mac
Around 3 mins (Variable depending on the video file size)
Step 1. Download a Viddler Video
Download a Viddler Video
Play the Viddler video you want to download in Safari. iTube Studio for Mac will detect the video automatically, then displaying a Download button on the upper left corner of the video. You can use any one of the following methods to activate the downloading process.
- Directly click the Download button to let a wizard do the rest thing for you;
- Drag and drop the video URL to this app dock icon to start downloading;
- Copy the video URL and click the Paste URL button in the program.
Step 2. Convert the Downloaded Vevo Files (Optional)
If you want to watch the downloaded Viddler videos, you can double click it in the Downloaded library for playback using a built-in player. To convert the downloaded Viddler videos, you can go to the Download tab on the left side of the program to view the downloaded files. If you want to further convert the music to other audio format, you can check the video list in "Download" and "Record" tab. On the right side of the video list, you will see a "Add to Convert List" ion. You can click the icon to add the video to the "Convert" tab for video format conversion. In the "Convert" tab, click on the “Convert” or "Convert All" button, and you will get a pop-up window with output format options.
Tips: This program also provides you the ability to manage FLV/MP4 videos on Mac; you can go to the File menu and choose Import to add existing FLV/MP4 video files for play and convert.